Awesome at Dog The Most Amazing Animal Ever Shirt

If it's anything like my 10-year-old subdivision, there's about a foot or two of soil in the neighborhood and clay beneath that. Obviously that tree it pretty matures, but something kept the tree roots from getting deeper. I have this cool system for deep watering my trees: a bucket with a hole drilled in the bottom, and a watering stake sealed into the hole. Fill the bucket up once a week and it drains about a foot deep over several minutes. I'm not a dad but it's definitely the most dad thing I do. I love my trees. I use a 5-gallon bucket, but I just drill a couple of holes in it. But damn, the watering stake is genius! Assuming this keeps it in place too, yeah? I have to keep my bucket tethered to the tree so it doesn't blow away when empty. Fuck, I'm an idiot.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt