Awesome Blood Inside Me USPS I Don’t Stop When I’m Tired I Stop When I’m Done Shirt

Most landscapers, homeowners, and city planners don't really under the trophic responses, needs, and ecological consequences of the plants that they put in yards. It's why we have so many invasive species, and trees that die after 25~ years. Why plant redbud when you can plant a billion crape myrtles? Why plant azalea when Nandina grows so much faster? Why use a native shrub for hedges when you can plant Asiatic privet and have it take over the entire east coast? I would agree it looks like the soil is really compacted below the topsoil layer, but that looks like a really large and probably mature tree and probably won't recover from that kind of damage to the root system. I would think it would be better to just amend the soil and replant, either way. I'm not an arborist though.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt