Awesome Rhode Island I Still Call It Home Vintage Shirt

Well, I was in the USO which is a lounge for military-affiliated people for deployments and what not. Some TSA Officer came in, who trains all the dogs for the Nashville airport, and he was looking for people the dog didn’t already recognize, and they came there first because there’s some level of trust already with the military. The officer had me and my dad sign some papers and he gave me the materials that the dog was trained to sniff for. I told him what gate we were leaving from and he told us he would be over there with the dog soon. When he brought the dog over he pretty much sniffed everywhere except me for like 5 minutes. After the dog failed his test they took the package back and said he needed more training before actually working. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt