Bear That'S What I Do I Fish I Avoid People And I Know Things Vintage Retro Shirt

Furthermore, his partner that he was seen with suddenly disappeared from the public eye. Not a month after my friend committed suicide, this particular cop quit the force and just left town. To this day, no one knows where he went or why he disappeared. My buddies family has tried to press the police department for information but they never said anything beyond "He doesnt want to be a cop anymore". Most people would argue that people leave jobs all the time, but this particular guy had lots of family here, including a wife and kids. He apparently just skipped town and sent divorce papers to his wife, and then was never heard from again.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt