Damn Right You’re Scared I Can See That In Your Eyes Shirt

His inauguration speech was classic dictator stuff. Of course at that point it was too late.Too many thought he was the lesser of two evils- I blame them more than trumps brain dead followers as they could have known better with a little critical thinking and a bit of homework.
I was told I should be ashamed for calling out Republicans, because that means calling out family members...I'm like...that's the point. Lost my job so I have to live with my very conservative parents. Every time I try to share information, it ends up being treated as a personal attack. My biggest triumph was getting my mom to vote for a Republican other than trump in the primaries. Sadly that, and them watching Hamilton.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt