Dragon Nope Still Don’t Care Try Again Tomorrow Shirt

I came over to grill for my parents. First thing out of my dad's mouth is "before you mention anything about conservatives..." And then I disengaged and walked away. He muttered something about yea turn your back on the real world that's all you liberals do. Whatever, I came here to grill because you asked me too asshole, I can just leave.I deleted my Facebook again after getting into it with my mom. She put up a confederate flag with a "you won't erase my heritage" caption. After a back and forth with her and her other boomer friends, I was told by my mom to go away because "children are to be seen, not heard."


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt