Fuck Here’s My Apology For Being White Shirt

In 10th grade, I sat next to a dude who swore up and down for weeks that he was filming this movie with Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr, and Ben Stiller. The kid was an annoying douche so we all thought he was full of shit until he brought the script for Tropic Thunder in and a picture of him with the cast. He was actually in the movie, he plays Matthew McConaughey’s son for a split second, you see him in a picture frame. I think he also did some MTV movie awards skit with the cast too. But the amazing movie still cracks me up to this day Edit: since this is getting some attention, I’m sure a guy is a decent person now but sorry man you were annoying in HS

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt