Funny Here’s My Apology For Being White Shirt

In my opinion, he's being an over-the-top "method actor," and poking fun at how over the top it can be. I also think his character is shedding light and how silly blackface was by having someone who isn't black trying to portray black stereotypes. I don’t think it has to be exact, so as to say “oh he’s making fun of x who did that in y movie” it’s a comedy so obviously, it’s overdone but the point stands as far as what it’s making fun of. Even in his line about how he doesn’t drop character until the DVD commentary. And his breakdown near the end of the movie where he talks about “I might be nobody”. I usually hate when people take silly movies and make them super deep but I honestly think the did go under the surface on poking fun at actors.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt