Grumpy Dragon It’s Early I’m Grumpy I Drink Coffee To Burn Off The Crazy Shirt

My manager told me this wasn't the case. I could go there for meetings only but no actual work (I'm a programmer, she said no code reviews or commits). I would need a work visa for that. If you're in Canada for less then the residency requirement you should be fine. So it would be like going on vacation. It sounds like you're not a Canadian citizen (otherwise you wouldn't need a work visa to work there). If you're a Canadian citizen returning to Canada you can generally do some work there and not run into any legal or tax issues depending on your US visa category. Your manager is an idiot. Tons of Americans work remotely when on vacation in Canada with zero problems because who the fuck is going to report them to the IRS?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Premium Cat Everything Hurts And You Want Me To Smile Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Shirt