Grumpy Dragon It's Early I'm Grumpy I Drink Coffee To Burn Off The Crazy Shirt

How does that work? Wouldn’t your company need to pay Canadian taxes? I thought even within the states they need to know what state you are remote from for tax withholding and health insurance purposes. I could totally be wrong though. Another Canadian here. I'm flying from LA to BC in two weeks so I can have a quarantine vacay and plot my long term exit plan in case Trump somehow manages to stay in power. I’ve heard you aren’t allowed to do this...tax reasons or something? Not true? I know I’ve heard about a few people that want to come back but can’t. Note American living in Canada).

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt