How To Prevent A Dog Fight Shiba Inu Samurai Shirt

 I was walking with my cat through the woods, normally he’s fine, but one particular time he got covered in bugs. For about an hour I was picking them out of his fur and just thought “we really are just oversized hairless monkeys.” Just a fun memory of this video brought back. My wife grew up in the Philippines and had a pet monkey. She said they were great when there was a lice infestation but the problem is that once they start, they get angry when you want them to stop. We once had a pet monkey when I was a kid and she'll growl at you and pull your hair if you try to move away and interrupt her. It's unexpectedly relaxing having a monkey searching your hair for lice or whatever.

Buy it: How To Prevent A Dog Fight Shiba Inu Samurai Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Cleveland Spiders Baseball Club 1887 Shirt

Eatin’ Churros Shirt

Nice Straight Outta Homegoods Shirt