I Like Beer And Diving And Maybe 3 People Vintage Retro Shirt

The flag and anthem worship is so fucking bizarre to me. Like I don't wrap my while personality around a goddamn flag. But many in my family froth at the mouth about disrespecting it. If there were a list of things that I think about in my daily life, the flag is at the bottom. It's just not something I care about much.I also don't care about my heritage. I don't know a single thing about blood relatives, mainly because my family is a mixture of marriage and adoptions. My mother is the only blood relative I have. But I just don't get the "I'm a proud(fill in the blank)". That has no bearing on who I am and how I choose to live my life.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt