I Would Drink Beer With A Goat On A Boat In A Box In My Socks In A Car At A Bar I Do I Do I Do Like Beer Slammed I Am Shirt

How long ago, may I ask? I was there as recently as 2017 and I was quite taken by how well done it was. Pearson may be the largest airport in Canada, but Vancouver certainly is the nicest— and that’s saying something because once you look past all the construction Pearson isn’t all that bad. Last 3 years I've had to fly through for trips. As I said, it's just for layovers for international flights so maybe the rest is baller but the part I've been through has been meh. I know the customs for international to Canada was terrible for sure the 3 times I've gone through. The choke point at YVR is the security part. For whatever reason, they keep it to a single scanner every time I've gone through (if I remember right I think it's 2 maybe 3 total).

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt