K200728029 Nice 40 Years Of The Shining 1980 2020 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

As I said, I've gone through for layovers. I literally have never seen that statue because I'm in the terminal...and I'm going through to catch another flight. My longest layover was like 3-4 hours and the customs entry for Canadians has been trash. I'm glad you say that about YYC. I was on the design team that refurbished all the artwork, graphics, mapping, and wayfinding signage in that airport when it was renovated back in the late '90s and early 2000s. In fact, I don't think the renovations have ever really stopped. Off the top of my head, Incheon and Changi are better. In Canada, YYC is better IMO although I want more fucking seating.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Premium Cat Everything Hurts And You Want Me To Smile Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Shirt