Nice Autism Is Not A Word To Be Feared It’s A Child To Be Loved Shirt

I've always done bear mace when working with grizzlies. I carried bear bangers too but none of my grizzly prep had bear bangers covered. For actual load advice, I would say contact someone who has lived/is living in polar bear country (there's a couple in this thread). I am repeating second-hand information about people I know carrying guns and using them for deterrence but I have no knowledge of if they have warning loads followed by slugs or all slugs. The spray is primary, especially for anyone who doesn't have firearms experience. I grew up super rural, and am comfortable with a shotgun. So I asked. We only ended up carrying spray, but I was curious, just in case.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt