Nice I Wear A Mask To Make Sure I’m Alive On Election Day Shirt

You only take the train to Thompson, then you drive. we used to put our car on the train, then they'd unload it and we'd continue on, either to Winnipeg or Saskatoon, depending on which grandparent we were visiting. lived there for a year in 88 and hated every minute of it. Maybe they changed it because I read a book about a character taking the train all the way up to Churchill. Now granted it was realistic fiction, but I would assume they would have gotten that point right. I think he's talking about going north to Churchill. There is only the train from Thompson to Churchill, but on the way down, you'd definitely want to drive from Thompson to Winnipeg.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Premium Cat Everything Hurts And You Want Me To Smile Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Shirt