Nice Rick And Morty Mashup Naruto And Jiraiya Shirt

I can’t speak for all spots where black bears exist but here in SC/NC, it’s absolutely true. I see bears on my property about once every two weeks and the second I make any noise they hightail it out. Could be a bit different near some of the bigger parks where stupid people leave food or actively throw food at bears. For a black bear, you puff up and yell, but if they are hungry enough and keep coming, you take a swing/ideally have spray if you are prepared. If you pretend to be dead you are fucked, and you aren't outrunning it. Not in the wild, but I've heard enough from people who I hike with to know better.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt