Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt

If you go overseas they are also likely sniffing for cash. I’ve seen a few of them and have even been a plant for one while they were training it while getting on a plane. You're right, Customs has a lot of various detector dogs for the various products that can be brought into the country, beyond just their cash dogs and drug dogs. They also have a surprisingly high number of dogs that sniff for animal and plant smuggling (both live specimens and products derived from them), which I think are my favorite. I love picturing a dog just having his job be to look for fruits and veg and such. The hardest thing I've ever done was not pat that little dog in its vest.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt