Official Lake Wife Cuz Beaches Be Salty Vintage Retro Shirt

When I was 22 I went overseas to England from Ca. On my return, I grabbed a banana from my Aunt's house at 5am London time. When I finally got through customs in America like 20 hours later one of those dogs started barking at me nearly jumped on me. Still had that stupid banana in my bag. Had to spend an extra 2 hours in plant customs, because at that stage they go through your stuff, don't let you just throw it away. It sucked, throw your plants away on the plane people! Check your bags just in case you forgot what you packed 20 hours earlier. Those dogs are scary! I flew interstate in Australia a while back and the cutest little Beagle fruit and veggie sniffer dog came and detected on me. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt