Original I Took A DNA Test And Pug Is My Son Shirt

It's pretty easy to figure out how it is nicer for someone who spends more time awake near sunrise to have more daylight hours near sunrise than sunset... I can't for the life of me remember daylight and standard so I don't know which season is which, but whichever is the one where the sun sets at fucking 4:30 pm is just so devastating to me. Seasonal depression is a real illness, and my psychiatrist has me work on a dozen different routines and practices to fight off the severe disruption to my circadian rhythm every winter. So I wanna get rid of that one. That would be Standard Time. And yeah, this is actually the reason a number of states still switch twice a year, the federal DST law gave states the ability to opt-out of DST, but not to stay on DST.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt