Premium If We Must Die We Die Defending Our Rights Shirt

You mean labour under the Key government? Yeah, they were useless. I don't think they are all that brilliant even now. I have seen the toll national took on my own community, and the effect labour had and I'll likely stick with labour barring something serious changing because of it. Well, I kept party voting Green actually for the social issues because they were the only ones talking about social issues all three years and Labour only bothered to mention social issues on election years. But now with Jacinda at the helm, I might consider giving my party vote to Labour again I haven't decided. But the last election I party voted Green.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Star War The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Shirt