Pretty Cat I Am So Grumpy I Am Not Even Talking To Myself Shirt

The airport dogs in my country are devious, they plant drugs and bullet in your baggage. Good thing the police are understanding and they let you go on your way if you just bribe them money. A lot of international airport dogs (i forget what breed but not police looking dogs) are sniffing for food and invasive plant type things, not drugs or explosives. I have terrible luck with bomb dogs. Occasionally I’ll set them off after snowboarding trips from the avalanche prevention measures. Other times I’ll just not have washed my work clothes well enough. Once my girlfriend took my hoody and got questioned for an hour after a dog passed her in the airport.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt