Pretty Never Underestimate An Old Woman Who Drives A School Bus Shirt

People really aren't exaggerating when they say having a baby basically takes up every moment of your life. I knew babies were a lot of work, but I really could not have been prepared for just how much work and time it is until I had one. Sometimes it's totally a nightmare when you haven't slept and the baby won't stop screaming, but it's also been the best part of my entire life, when he smiles or reaches out for me it's a feeling like no other, And as much as I love letting my husband care for him for a few hours while I sleep, when I wake up and he's not in his bassinet beside me I feel depressed and empty. It truly is like this. And this is why it's important that you work together as a team. Because you need free time. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt