Pug Dog If You Don’t Believe They Have Souls You Haven’t Looked Into Their Eyes Long Enough Halloween Shirt

My ex used to pick up on when I was getting into a mood and she used to just come in with a cup of tea, a joint, and a cuddle. She never pushed me to talk when I wasn't feeling it, just did her best to make me calm and comfortable. Eventually, I started trying to express myself when I wasn't even thinking about it like it became automatic or something. A lot of people don't know what they're feeling so how can they talk about it. Print out a list of"feeling words" --just Google that-- and give it to him. We all need to learn to identify and put a name to our feelings and get specific about them. Not just "mad" or "happy."

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt