Rad Radiologic Technologist shirt

First child? I remember that feeling. I knew babies were a lot of work, but I really could not have been prepared for just how much work and time it is until I had one. Then we had twins 2 years later. I still love them to death but most of the day is just waiting until they're all in bed so I can breathe for a few minutes. I have a 9 and 7 yr old, a couple years ago my wife and I were discussing having more children. I would love to have another 7 yr old, but the thought of going through the first 4 years again was too daunting. While I love that phase of their lives I don't want to relive it. This changes pretty heavily once they get to around 3 and more likely 4. You get a lot of your time back, not as much as before kids but a lot more than in years 0-2. So don't worry. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt