Seahawks I’ll Be There For You From 6ft Away Halloween Shirt

I didn't find it took too much of a toll on my life when my kid was little - I mean, I kept most of my social life (although the hours changed drastically) and I never saw my wife anymore, but... it worked. Our baby was super needy and took a long time to solo sleep, so we basically divided the day in half and dealt with EVERYTHING for 12 hours, and slept or tried to be "out" for the other 12 (we were in process of moving overseas so we had a lot of things to get done). I still think I got the easy shift, 7-7 because although he didn't sleep much, at least I didn't have to deal with other people at the same time. it's the lack of a break that gets you. My introduction to parenting was siring twin girls, 2-1/2 now. Wife and I make sure to rotate shifts daily to avoid burn out, and we each get a free day every week.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt