Skull Dont Mess With Vikings They Get Pissed Off Reeeal Easy Shirt

And when people ask me how I am it's always "Fine, you?" Because "I'm immensely lonely and feel like I can't be loved" isn't what people want to hear when they ask how you are. So, my advice would be to make damn sure he knows you care, that you'll listen if he needs to talk, and that you'll never dismiss him or put him down for sharing his feelings. Sounds like you're already doing a pretty good job. And now I realize most of this response was me venting. I'm going to go for a walk. Thank you and I really appreciate your comment. I'm sorry you didn't get the response that you needed and that it scares you with new potential relationships. 


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt