Skull I'M A Carpenter I Can'T Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Shirt

Try doing it by text, not speech - I personally struggle with actually SAYING anything about what's troubling me. Not that I don't want to or I don't trust the person I'm with, I do very much so, I just can't do it and I'm not comfortable with doing it even if I could. However, explaining it over text or writing, that I can and often do, and lemme tell you, I can do it for a while and in detail. It ofc isn't guaranteed to be the same for him, but I'd recommend trying to discuss it over text or by writing, even if you're sitting right next to each other, it certainly helps for me like I said and is quite helpful, maybe it could help him as well

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt