Skull Life Just Better When I’m With My Husband Shirt

Hats off to you, lady, and all the other people that have multiple kids. I only have a 3-year-old, and I’m about to lose my damn sanity on a daily basis. The sweet moments make it all better, but damn, there are days when I want to strangle her. Real talk. My aunt with twin boys (2 years old at that time) stayed in our apartment for a month last year. And I was the babysitter. By the end of the first week, I would have to shut myself in the washroom for a few minutes to contain my irritation (cause I didn’t want to yell at them). I doubt I’ll ever have kids myself. They’re cute for like 2 hours, not worth 9 months of pregnancy and a lifetime of responsibility.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Yoga Sloth Give Me Strength To Walk Away With Stupid People Without Slapping Them Shirt