Skull Sanmaruichi Forever Two Wheels JP Faster Than A Speeding Ticket Motorcycle Shirt

I didn't say she's supposed to get mad at him, though. Just that she's not responsible for his actions. I mean I agree with you in general, relationships take work on both sides, and I'm not saying you should just break up with someone at the first sign that they're not a 100% perfect human being, but from what OP said, it looks like in that specific case she's the only one who's been doing any work. The guy just keeps exploding at her instead of working on his issues. That's toxic behavior, and yet she's been trying to be supportive. I'd say she's done enough and now it's his turn to learn how to be with someone in a healthy way.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt