Sorry Im Late I Took The Rhombus Shirt

I thought stay at home dad was my ticket to the sweet life. My mother stayed home with 4 kids. Turns out, being a good parent to 1 child is way harder than neglecting 4! Fuck you, mom! Thankfully my office doesn't care about my health and called us all back in! Now I just battle traffic and the pandemic, waaaaaay easier! Stay at home dad of 3 here. Gifts are great but simply being told that what you're doing is appreciated probably goes farther than anything else. I’d like to say it gets easier, you know they get older and are both at the same school from September-March and you’re finally getting your life back..and then...& then. AND then..but then a pandemic hit.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt