Top Bear Drinking Beer Shirt

One time my ex-wife pulled this shit. So I replied with a clap and "that's great and I'm glad we had that talk." Then I started to walk away. She was pissed and an argument followed but it was so worth it. Yea, that's a good way for a healthy relationship. However, we were in the middle of the bitter end. I didn't care at that point. I was tired of always being wrong ALL the time, among other things. Been there. Had an ex give me the silent treatment for literally nothing. There was no argument, no fight, nothing. Even her friends were confused by it. She became ex shortly after that.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt