Top Bigfoot Hello Darkness My Old Friend Halloween Shirt

Babies are versions of Mr seeks, existence is pain and they just want it to end by trying to kill themselves in as many different ways as they can. Food to large, shove it in mouth, Stairs, try and get to the top and roll down, Electric sockets, let's stick to metal in there, pools, Curtain strings, my god the list is endless... My 3-year-old grandson’s new thing is sitting in the chair... on his head. All the time. I’m 100% not kidding. I’m scared he’s going to break his neck. Well nature realized that and they are incredibly flexible and because of their low weight they don't get really hurt from falling(i mean from falling off the bed or similar)

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt