Top Blood Inside Me CVS Pharmacy What’s Your Superpower Shirt

In 2006, just a handful of years after 9/11, I returned from 3 months in Nepal. I got back to the states, landing at JFK airport in NY, and expected a bit of questioning/going through my luggage/etc but I literally didn't even have to stop walking when entering the USA. I had my blue US Passport in hand and the agent just waved me on to keep moving. The agent didn't even look at my passport, never touched it. It was the same situation for a friend I had been traveling with. Perhaps I just had a shitty TSA agent but my friend went through a different line with a different TSA agent. Coming back into the country is not TSA, rather Customs and Border Patrol. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt