Top Donald Trump Person Woman Man Camera Tv Vintage Shirt

So true. Lost my job yesterday from COVID. I loved the job and most of the crew. My girlfriend was crying asking why she's more upset than me. I just don't like crying unless it truly as sad as I could be. At that time I was just accepting the reality and thinking of what to do next. I was still extremely sad. I'll cry for lots of reasons related to joy and tragedy, but I'm not going to cry if I lose my job. If something happens that is a problem that can be solved, I shift into problem-solving mode pretty quickly. I might be anxious and stressed and scared, but those emotions aren't associated with crying for me.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Star War The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Shirt