Top I’m With The Bigfoot Halloween Shirt

You really do adapt. Life didn't slow down for me nearly as much as I thought, but obviously, there are some things you quickly learn you can't do with a baby unless you have help. Like bungee jumping. Boy did that go badly! The trick is to do it before they're born. If they fall out, there's a chance for them to slip back in again at the bottom. I had a kid with my wife 7 years ago. I'm the oldest of 4 siblings,, she's the youngest of 2. She had almost nil experience of small children, I had 18 years of being a big brother. Most of the early day's stuff I remembered from my sister being born so it all came flooding back. How to hold, how to dress, how to potty train.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Star War The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Shirt