Top Someday I Too Will Fly And And Find You Again Shirt

I didn't mean to imply that your emotions should render you a useless human being. Just that for men, there should be a gray area where I'm taking care of business, but also being vulnerable is met with support and not ignored. Though this may be true, I don't necessarily think it's my case. I noticed my typo but my comment was meant to say "I just don't like crying" which is true. I just don't. I'm a pretty sensitive person. Probably the most sensitive in my family but some things for me just aren't worth crying about I guess. Whenever I cry I feel so emotionally drained for the rest of the day and I don't like that feeling.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Star War The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Shirt