Top Straight Outta Rue 21 Shirt

Dude so many people ask to have their Reddit awards be spent elsewhere and this comment, in particular, made me think about how many hospitalized kids would love a game, or a book, or a stuffie. It's 1am where I'm at but tomorrow I'll give in your honor. Best of luck man and thanks for the reminder that Internet points mean nothing but a gift to a sick kid could mean literally life or death insofar as raising their spirits. You got this. Fuck cancer! Unrelated but you can usually ask them to put the IV in anywhere as long as there’s a vein. I usually get it done on the back of my hand or the outside of the arm makes it easier to move around in my opinion! Try it out if you’re interested, good luck!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt