Top Uapb HBCU Black Ivy League Shirt

Same. Although I didn’t get to do much gaming during my treatments... my chemo and immunotherapy regimen required Benadryl so I slept during a good portion of my treatment time. I guess it’s just not something that I ever really thought about before, but it’s really cool to know there are so many other people out there like myself that have gone through this and bond over gaming. If I remember correctly it’s a reference to the founding myth of Rome. There’s a response where the wishes say “kill it” or something to that effect. The right answer is “thanks” it recalls the mother wolf who keeps her child safe with her mouth.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Premium Cat Everything Hurts And You Want Me To Smile Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Shirt