Top Viking Fear Is A Reaction Courage Is A Decision Shirt

Man fuck those snitch dogs. I came from a flight from Amsterdam with a forgotten half of joint in my bag that I disposed of it in the bathroom. Then a little cute guy came and started sniffing an old woman next to me at the baggage carousel. I almost died. I've never been body scanned re-entering the US. And I don't think I've ever had to walk through a metal detector re-entering either. I agree the US needs reform on its drug laws, but I don’t see what’s wrong with stopping people from bringing in drugs from out the country.Waste of a panic. The US needs to reverse it's draconian ass drug laws. alcohol is sold unabashedly at airports for transport, but if I have an unfinished joint I'm an international narcotics transporter. That's got to end.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt