Top Xavier University Black Ivy League Shirt

i’m gonna need to get ketamine infusions for clinical depression and infusions of medicine that’s supposed to help calm down the rare skin disease that gives me cancer levels of pain. I don’t think I’ll be in any state to play my Switch while hooked up to the ketamine, though... Thank you for this genius idea! I had resigned myself to listening to some music or catching up on podcasts or reading on my Kindle, but there’s just something special about a video game that makes you forget about all the terrible and suicidal ideations that chronic pain fuck your brain up with. I’ve forgotten what life feels like without pain. I really hope my disease doesn’t kill me, for my loved ones. I’m only 27... my wife needs me. my son needs me.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt