Washington football team est 2020 shirt

The man is spitting facts. A girl from my class said that I was incapable of emotions and that I wasn't human, I tried to tell her that sadness doesn't mean tears, and she got mad at me. I'm a trans man, and I can confirm that testosterone only changed my crying threshold, not how actually sad I am in response to something. Also, a transman and I can confirm. I was a little skeptical at first, but testosterone immediately annihilated my capacity for crying. It slowly came back and I still don't cry out of anger or frustration anymore (used to be a huge issue for me), only sadness and happiness crying. And even then I don't get the 'floodgates are opening' sensation anymore. It's more like shedding a single manly tear.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Official Gardening Plant Gangster Shirt