When Life Gets You Down Remember It’s Only One Down The Rest Shirt

I've gone through chemo for 8 months in the past and had a couple of surgeries to treat rhabdomyosarcoma. It's one of the first questions you ask someone in the chair next to you if you start talking to them. Agreed. I just finished my treatment for osteosarcoma. Was the first thing I'd ask people sitting next to me or people I shared a hospital room with. Word of advice from someone who did chemo fairly recently, take any nausea meds you were prescribed at exactly the time the last one wore off. Even if you don't feel like you'll need it, take 'em anyway!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Premium Cat Everything Hurts And You Want Me To Smile Rheumatoid Arthritis Awareness Shirt