Wir Sind Die Enkelinnen Der Hexen Die Ihr Nicht Verbrennen Konntet Shirt

They haven't put a port in? Survivor checking in. Stay strong my friend. Wishing you the very best as you take these next steps forward. My wife has melanoma and they administer her cancer treatment through a "port" near her clavicle. Leaves her arms free to do whatever. Gotta say stay positive looks like you just started. I went through 3 months of aggressive chemo. Hopefully, it does what it is supposed to do. Again sending nothing but positive vibes my friend. But I get the IV struggle! Get better soon man! Best of luck!

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

Yoga Sloth Give Me Strength To Walk Away With Stupid People Without Slapping Them Shirt