Original Don’t Care Bear Weed Shirt

Why do you think it's so good? There's been debate about getting rid of it here and I never bothered to read up on the arguments for either side. Supposedly something to do with energy demands is why it's still around, or at least I heard that before, and others saying it wasn't true. I like DST because I'm just an early bird, but I understand how most people don't like the sun going down that early. It's a little quirk in life that I'll miss when it goes away and will make a fantastically boring story for the grandkids. Where I live the sun currently rises at about 5:30 and sets at about 22:00, I don't see how it would make a massive difference in the morning.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt