Top Horror Thriller Killer No Lives Matter Shirt

It's different when it's something that I can do about it. It might be extremely hard, but I can find a new job if I work hard enough and get some luck. Personally, I'm not going to cry, I'm going to work at it. But you bet your ass I cried like a baby at the end of Can I Eat Your Pancreas, nothing I do is going to change what happens next, it's a movie, there is no next. When I had a shit job I hated a few years ago, it just motivated me to find something better.
I think this is the prison we as a society have created for men. Men are groomed to always think about what to do next after a tragedy. There's no time to cope emotionally. No expectation that asking for help will be heard. Just "pick yourself up" and move on.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

LGBT Dungeon Everything Will Kill You So Choose Something Fun Pride Shirt

Top NHL Seattle kraken 2021 Shirt

With Jesus In Her Heart And Barbell In Her Hand She Is Unstoppable Weightlifting shirt